1. A breve aggiorneremo la piattaforma di Reboot per risolvere alcuni problemi con i plug-in, quindi chiediamo ancora un po' di pazienza, Lo staff di Reboot

3DS [GUIDE] How to use SoundHax

Discussione in 'English Forums' iniziata da StandardBus, 29 Dic 2016.

1. StandardBus

StandardBus Alan

Iscritto:
    15 Dic 2014
    Like ricevuti:
    [​IMG]

Nedwill released today on GitHub the needed file to trigger the Soundhax exploit on almost every 3DS/2DS existent without relying on the web browser, on wifi connection or on expensive game cartridges.
    The only thing that you'll need is an SD card and your console.
    The exploited bug reside on the Nintendo 3DS Sound app, which is preinstalled on every 3DS sold to date! If this it's not enough for you, the Soundhax is a primary exploit in ARM11 usermode, and this means you don't need a friend with an hacked 3DS in order to install the hack on your one.
    You'll simply need to copy some files to the SD card and the magic will happen in seconds (more or less).

The Soundhax is not a permanent hack, so it's impossible to make damage to your 3DS/2DS following this guide.
    I personally tested it on many consoles, from system version 9.2 to 11.2, but maybe it works also on older systems (you can check your console system version launching the settings menu: you'll see the version and the console region on the upper screen).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What can I do with the homebrew launcher on my 3DS 11.2 max?

• Launch homebrew in ARM11 UserMode (you will be able to create your apps for the 3DS or play with unauthorized homebrew games and emulators. For example, the homebrew starter kit include a Gameboy Advance emulator that can play commercial ROMs and a region free launcher for original gamecards)
    • Downgrade: if you apply the native_firm patch, you will be able to install a lower system on your console. The deal is that lower firmware like 9.2 are widely hackable, and you can install a complete CFW... instead the 11.2 have more limitations.
    • Install CIA: not directly. On 11.2 actually is not possible to install CIA games without a downgrade to 9.2 and a CFW installation before. From a CFW you can update to 11.2 without losing the ability to launch homebrew, so the 9.2 is the start from any further hack.
    SD preparing

Each 3DS configuration needs different files, so check out your one, select the correct tabs and follow the instructions here:
    1. Go at this page and compile the "Otherapp/ropbin payloads" field with your 3DS' version.
    2. Click on "Download otherapp" to download the .bin file needed for the exploit

[​IMG]

3. Rename the .bin file to "otherapp.bin" and copy it to the root of your SD card
    4. Download also the homebrew starter kit and extract the zip to the root of your SD card
    5. ...and do the same with this file.
    The SD card should contain a "3DS" folder, an m4u file, an "otherapp.bin" file and a "boot.3dsx" file.
    Once the SD card is ready, insert it back on the 3DS.

SOUNDHAX!

1. Power on the 3DS (the SD card has been already inserted)

2. Launch the "Nintendo 3DS Sound" app

[​IMG]

3. If you haven't used the app in the past, it will give you some welcome messages. After that, wait for the folders to load

[​IMG]

4. Press on /SD card

[​IMG]

5. And open the "<3 nedwill 2016" audio file

[​IMG]

After some seconds, the homebrew launcher will load on your screen!

[​IMG]

Ultima modifica: 10 Gen 2017
    A zoomx piace questo elemento.
  2. riky2002

riky2002 Livello 1

Iscritto:
    10 Gen 2017
    Like ricevuti:
    Doesn't work, help me pls...when i play the file CRASH

3. StandardBus

StandardBus Alan

Iscritto:
    15 Dic 2014
    Like ricevuti:
    If the 3DS gives you an error, check if you renamed correctly the otherapp.bin file.
    If you had renamed it correctly, try downloading the .bin file again from this web page https://smealum.github.io/3ds/

4. riky2002

riky2002 Livello 1

Iscritto:
    10 Gen 2017
    Like ricevuti:
    thanks! now it works and i have downgraded

A StandardBus piace questo elemento.
Sto caricando...

Condividi questa Pagina