1. A breve aggiorneremo la piattaforma di Reboot per risolvere alcuni problemi con i plug-in, quindi chiediamo ancora un po' di pazienza, Lo staff di Reboot

3DS How to install GBC,GBA and DSi games in .CIA format

Discussione in 'English Forums' iniziata da Deletr753, 23 Mar 2016.

1. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    DISCLAIMER
    Myself nor www.REBOOT.ms are responsible for any damage cause to your Nintendo 3ds or 3dsxl. Please read the tutorial carefully to ensure no issues.

Credit for patched New3DS AGB_FIRM goes to
    motezazer

How to install Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance and DSi games in .CIA format to your Old or New 3ds

This method work for both of my Old and one New 3DSXL . All my 3DSXL are running the latest Emunand Firmware 10.7.0-32 U . One of my old 3DSXL is using the latest RXTools firmware. The other two Old / New 3DSXL are using Arm9loaderhax . Old 3DSXL is using the latest RXTools Emunand in Arm9loaderHax. The New 3DSXL is using the latest Aureinand in Arm9loaderHax.

First you'll need to have FBI installer injected to your Health & Safety app in your Sysnand. To Switch Destination of installment from Nand to SD press the L button in the FBI installer.

You'll need to Google for the files listed below. If you are having a hard time finding the files P.M and I'll point you in the right direction to find them.

Using the latest AuReinand or Reinand by them self or with Arm9loaderHax Google for the following files:
    AGB_Firm-New.cia (for New 3DS)
    AGB_Firm-Old.cia (for Old 3DS)
    0004013800000102.cia (install to both Old and New 3ds)

Using the latest RXTools by itself or with Arm9loaderHax Google for the following file:

AGB_Firm-Old.cia

Old/New 3ds with Un-link Nands:
    Using FBI Installer install the AGB_Firm-New or Old.cia to your NAND in your Sysnand and Emunand. To Switch Destination of installment from Nand to SD press the L button in the FBI installer.

Old/New 3ds with link Nands:
    Using FBI Installer install the AGB_Firm-New or Old.cia to your Nand in your Sysnand. To Switch Destination of installment from Nand to SD press the L button in the FBI installer.

Setup for New and Old 3ds using AuReinand, Reinand or Amr9loaderHax:

1)Place in the
    Root of your SD card the 0004013800000102.cia and AGB_Firm-New or Old.cia. Place the sd card back into your 3ds.

2)Install 0004013800000102.cia and AGB_Firm-New or Old.cia to your Nand in your Sysnand using FBI Installer. You'll need to the same in your Emunand. If you get the following message "TITLE ALREADY INSTALLED, OVERWRITE?" press A button to overwrite and install.

3)Place your GBA, GBC or DSi game in .CIA format to Root of your Sd card. Using FBI Installer install the game to SD in your Sysnand. Do the same in your Emunand. Once your games are install they may take a few seconds to Load.

Setup for Old 3ds using RXTools:

1)Place in the Root of your SD card the AGB_Firm-Old.cia. Place the sd card back into your 3ds. You'll need to the same in your Emunand. If you get the following message "TITLE ALREADY INSTALLED, OVERWRITE?" press A button to overwrite and install.

2)Install AGB_Firm-Old.cia to your Nand in your Sysnand using FBI Installer. You'll need to the same in your Emunand.

3)Place your GBA, GBC or DSi game in .CIA format to Root of your Sd card. Using FBI Installer install the game to SD in your Sysnand. Do the same in your Emunand. Once your games are install they may take a few seconds to Load.

Here are some pictures show games running in my New 3DSXL with Arm9loaderHax.

Mario Vs DOnkey Kong - Minis March Again! - DSi
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/nlizs2sbov8idl9/20160323_112813_-_Copy.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/7ju6ak7flveoilb/20160323_112839_-_Copy.jpg

Mario Party Advance - GBA
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/i3bq778uzi8eb0x/20160323_113058.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/5qy04wf98hwlk16/20160323_113154.jpg

I hope this will work for you as it did for me

Ultima modifica: 24 Mar 2016
    A StandardBus piace questo elemento.
  2. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    i have a new 3ds with arm9loaderhax but i deleted the emunand from SD, what can i do?

3. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    What do you mean you deleted the Emunand from your SD? Do you mean your Emunand.bin back up?

4. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    no. I formated my SD to delete the partition where it was installed

5. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    Your 3ds will not turn on right? all you get it a black screen when you turn it on?

6. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    no, i made a backup of the root and it works perfectly since i have a copy of emunand written on sysnand. The only problem is that i can't install virtual console cias

7. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    How did you you try to install your .CIA files? and does the system tell you that you can't install the cia or you just don't see the cia once is finish installing?

8. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    i use the bigbluemenu that i injected in the "health and safety bla bla nobody cares" and it works but when i try to launch the game it tells me that an error occurred and i have to restart the console (sorry for my spaghetti english)

9. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    No problem. The cia you are trying to install from your region? Do you see the icon of the cia game on your menu or is just a black icon? I just want to make sure I understand what is going on with your 3ds to try to find a solution. sorry for all the questions.

10. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    i see the icon...but honestly i didn't think gba games were region locked.… i don't know the region

11. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    I though you were trying to install a regular cia game. I see so you are not able to open a GBA game that you install. Did you install the 0004013800000102.cia and AGB_Firm-New.cia to your nand already? If yes re-install the AGB_Firm-New.cia and try to open the GBA cia game.

12. Marty

Marty

Iscritto:
    1 Lug 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    Good!:thumbsup:
    Now we have got an Italian guide and English guide!:clapping:

A Deletr753 piace questo elemento.
  13. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    Thank you Marty.

14. Lernos

Lernos Livello 1

Iscritto:
    14 Mag 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    First of all: I'm not a tech nerd and I don't have deep knowledge in consoles, CFWs and the ways this whole thing works. I'm only able to follow clear instructions.

So, I have an Old3DS with Aureinand installed, I am able to install and run .cia 3DS games in EmuNand (on SD) via FBI. I want to run GBA games too. But... how do I install AGB_FIRM in SysNand? When I load SysNand (booting the console with L pressed), I can't really use FBI or any of these fancy programs (Health&Safety remains Health&Safety), and in EmuNand, as far as I can tell, the FBI can only install .cia files to EmuNand. Any help for the poor noob? :pensive:

Ultima modifica: 14 Mag 2016
  15. vincenzoso

vincenzoso Livello 1

Iscritto:
    18 Nov 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    Well, latest versions of aureinand\luma should include the agb-firm. Anyway you can install the agb-firm from the emunand's FBI to the sysnand, selecting"sysnand" as destination

Sto caricando...

Condividi questa Pagina