1. A breve aggiorneremo la piattaforma di Reboot per risolvere alcuni problemi con i plug-in, quindi chiediamo ancora un po' di pazienza, Lo staff di Reboot

3DS How to make your old Flash card work again in your 3ds

Discussione in 'English Forums' iniziata da Deletr753, 22 Mar 2016.

1. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti:
    DISCLAIMER
    Myself nor www.REBOOT.ms are responsible for any damage cause to your Nintendo 3ds or 3dsxl. Please read the tutorial carefully to ensure not issues.

Here's the method that work for both of my Old and one New 3DSXL . All my 3DSXL are running the latest Emunand Firmware 10.7.0-32 U . One of my old 3DSXL is using the latest RXTools firmware. The other two Old / New 3DSXL are using Arm9loaderhax . Old 3DSXL is using the latest RXTools Emunand in Arm9loaderHax. The New 3DSXL is using the latest Aureinand in Arm9loaderHax.

For the files that you'll need Google will be your best choice to find them.

For New 3DSXL Google twlfirm_n3ds.cia.

For Old 3DSXL Google TWLSlot1Launcher.cia.

If you are having a hard time locating the files P.M so I can point you in the right direction.

For New 3DSXL using Arm9loaderHax with the latest AuReinand or just AuReinand.

1) Add to the ROOT of your SD CART the twlfirm_n3ds.cia
    SD: /twlfirm_n3ds.cia

2)
    In your Emunand open FBI or Devmenu and install twlfirm_n3ds.cia to your NAND. If you are using FBI installer press the L button to switch destination of installment from SD to NAND .

FBI installer example:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/32jakc061n7c35b/20160322_000600.jpg

3)
    Insert your flash cart into your 3ds and the logo will appear in the 3ds cart slot. If the logo does not appear or if you get an error when trying to use your flash cart re-install the twlfirm_n3ds.cia to the NAND in your Emunand.

Example:
    where your flash cart logo will appear and how it will look for if using an R4i 3DS RTS flash cart.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/s2dao2pf211xgym/20160322_005311.jpg

For Old 3DSXL using the latest RXTools to run Emunand or Arm9loaderHax with the latest RXTool.

1) Add to the ROOT of your SD CART the TWLSlot1Launcher.CIA .
    Example:
    SD: /TWLSlot1Launcher.cia

2) In your Emunand open FBI or Devmenu and install TWLSlot1Launcher.cia to your NAND. If you are using FBI installer press the L button to switch destination of installment from SD to NAND .

3) Insert your flash cart into your 3ds and the logo will appear in the 3ds cart slot. If the logo does not appear or if you get an error when trying to use your flash cart re-install the twlfirm_n3ds.cia to the NAND in your Emunand.

I hope that everything works for you as it did for me. Thanks to Pao for translating this tutorial.

Ultima modifica: 23 Mar 2016
  2. Marty

Marty

Iscritto:
    1 Lug 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    Good job!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Deletr753

Deletr753 Livello 2

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2016
    Like ricevuti: