1. A breve aggiorneremo la piattaforma di Reboot per risolvere alcuni problemi con i plug-in, quindi chiediamo ancora un po' di pazienza, Lo staff di Reboot

WiiU Wii U Error 160-0103 [ HELP ]

Discussione in 'English Forums' iniziata da Moon Sarito, 21 Mag 2016.

1. Moon Sarito

Moon Sarito Livello 1

Iscritto:
    30 Ott 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    Hi, I'm New in this forum, I am Brazilian then forgive me for my English

So... I Bricked My Wii U... I Turn on the console and It appears the logo of Wii U and after a few seconds... the error code 160 0103 memory system error, Yes My Wii U Is broken and I don't know what to do !

''There is a problem with the system memory.''

Please somebody help me, I can't send my Wii U for Nintendo because I living in Brazil... There is some way to recover/repair Wii U NAND ? or force Wii U to update ? anything I can even try to do to not lose my console?

2. StandardBus

StandardBus Staff Alan Staff

Iscritto:
    15 Dic 2014
    Like ricevuti:
    Hi and welcome to Reboot.
    This is a known problem that afflicts lots of wii u, and it can depend on system nand or eMMC corruption. If the error is caused by a malfunctioning system memory, you can't do anything, and the console should be replaced.

Anyway, try to disconnect all the peripherals from the console, including SD card and usb devices, and try to power on.

Maybe the wii U has a recovery mode as the 3DS, but I don't think it's public yet.

3. Moon Sarito

Moon Sarito Livello 1

Iscritto:
    30 Ott 2015
    Like ricevuti:
    Thanks for ask/answering, I've tried connecting it without any connected USB or SD, even removed the internal battery, but nothing... Will it take time to appear a way to '' unbrick 'Wii U through files on the SD as the Wii or 3DS?

4. jatin

jatin Livello 1

Iscritto:
    4 Mar 2018
    Like ricevuti:
    power on the wii u and doesn't show wii u menu or quick start menu it just shows transferred to wii u and the wii u logo 1 second and boom error code help

error code 160-0103 also

Sto caricando...

Condividi questa Pagina